*Developed Nov. 19, 2009 *Revisited Oct. 3, 2011
- Every child has the right to have a great teacher every day , every year;
therefore, teachers are held accountable to high levels of performance.
- Building relationships with students is critical for learning.
- Professional development is relevant and ongoing to insure the improvement
of the effectiveness of ALL staff members.
- Instruction is based upon individual student needs.
- High expectations are held for ALL students.
- Teachers must believe that every child is of value and can be taught.
- Students must be highly engaged and provided opportunities to share
- The school provides students with a risk-free learning environment.